Backpack manager and checklist editor
Sherpa is a handy and reliable application designed to help you classify all the equipment, regardless of the type of activity, for any expedition you plan.
You can enter weights in any unit (grams, ounces, pounds) but in the end, everything is displayed in the unit of your choice. It becomes very easy to compare the weight of a bag, with or without a particular equipment in it.
This useful application comes with a calculator that computes the exact volume of each of the items in your inventory list.
Here are some key features of "Sherpa":
· Sherpa is a desktop application, you don’t need to be connected to work on your gear lists.
· If you need to share your lists, you can save your project on the cloud and share the link.
One inventory, many lists:
· Once you have entered all you equipment, you can create an unlimited number of lists and fill them by dragging your equipment.
Lists & sub lists:
· Sherpa can manage a tree of lists with inheritance. For instance, you create a list called summer and add equipment, then all the lists created under summer will inherit by default all of the summer equipment.
Exports & Sharing:
· Sherpa can export your lists in many different formats, HTML, Text, JPEG image, CSV. This can be useful if you wish to post a list on a forum.
· For each item in your equipment inventory, you can set a volume. And to easily calculate the volume, Sherpa offers you a great volume calculator to find the volume based on the dimensions.
· From your gear inventory, Sherpa creates dynamic lists such as Wish list, Unused list and many more
· f you own several copies of the same gear, you only need to create it once in your inventory. But you will be able to drop it several times on your list and it will increment a counter and manage the total weight nicely.
· The gear list is built based on the category, so if you browse sleeping bags, you will be able to sort by price, weight, but also temperature range.
· Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new exports
· new statistics
· help file