Task Blocks is a useful tool for creating project task lists and schedule them for specific time intervals. The projects consist of many tasks that can be assigned to the available workers.
You can use this program in order to avoid creating task conflicts or assigning multiple tasks to a certain worker instead of distributing them equally to the team members.
Here are some key features of "Task Blocks":
· Tasks of one man never coincide. They are automatically re-planned. Of course, the dependency is taken into account too.
· Free task manipulation. You can move tasks within the tasks-area and “resize” them with Drag&Drop. Holding Shift-key you define new dependency constraint.
· The "shrink" button adjusts the starting times of tasks so there remain no empty spaces between them (if possible). The tasks order is preserved.
· Simple task creation - you can choose “Don’t close dialog” when adding new task, which allows you to add more tasks very quickly.
· Export To Bugzilla. Can submit tasks as bugs in Bugzilla, filling in "Status Whiteboard" and "Estimated time".
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Undo/Redo support