Softpedia Editor's Review for Time & Chaos
Contact Manager and Time Management software
Written by Gabriela Vatu on January 14th, 2013
Keeping your business organized is important if you want to give a good impression to all the clients and partners. Time & Chaos is a Customer relationship management (CRM) program that should help you keep everything in line.
The app has a clean interface that is easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout.
Basically, the program enables you to create to-do lists, set appointments and contact files for each client.
For instance, the contact files include the full name, the company, job title and group they are part of, two addresses and various telephone numbers. Furthermore, you can add the email address, the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ URLs, as well as their home page, if they have one. Each can contain various private notes and other information deemed necessary.
Lists of tasks that need to be completed, projects and appointments can be created by filling in a simple form. The app enables you to view everything that needs to be accomplished by the end of the day, as well as by the end of the week. A monthly view is also available, so you can better organize your time.
Time & Chaos can connect to the email software to help you send messages by simply clicking the contact’s address.
For those that are concerned with looks, the program comes with several color schemes that can be chosen from the app’s “Options” area. Several other settings may be made as well, regarding the calendar, the tasks, contacts and projects.
The bottom line is that Time & Chaos is a nice program that can help you manage time better. Also, inexperienced users should be able to figure out the software’s ins and outs in no time, thanks to the intuitive layout.
Time & Chaos description
Here are some key features of "Time & Chaos":
· Time & Chaos has a classic page where everything appears on one screen, but there are many ways to change up what you see when you need to focus on a certain area. The Appointments view lets you see you schedule by day, week, or month. See Today's look at your upcoming week. Projects even offers a custom database to track whatever you need to. Most important is that the interface is simple and doesn't get in your way to trip you up as you try to get things done!
Works with any email software:
· Time & Chaos lets you link to your current email system for outgoing messages.
Easy Networking and Real-Time Sharing:
· Everyone on the network can use the same databases at the same time and see changes immediately! No additional and expensive server software is required, either!
Easy to learn:
· You'll pick it up almost as soon as you turn it on and won't need to go to a class just to get started. Time & Chaos is real world tested by real users, just like you!
· 21 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a bug that would cause program to restart rather than shutdown during a program update.
· by popular demand added back the auto complete fields for company, city, state, job title.
· each printout now saves/recalls device color printing option.
· dymo labels now honor contact option check boxes for both job title and company and the address format set from preferences.
· group filtering at startup now also works with the "unfiled" group
· notes date stamp now supports variables for %UTC% (utc time) and %OFFSET% (current time zone offset from utc)
· Ctrl+F now sets the focus into the quick find text box
· Ctrl+D now marks a focused task as DONE