Work Time Studio 2.0.17
Work Time Studio description
Organize, manage and track your time, workload, progress, notes and ideas
Work Time Studio is a Windows based desktop application which allows you to organize, manage, and track your time, workload, progress, notes and ideas. Worktime Studio manages your workload and workflow, while tracking the time you spend on your work activities.
Its user friendly interface allows you to track the time you spend on any of your different activities with very little interaction, and without breaking up your current concentration. Report generation in Work Time Studio provides you with a wide variety of different reports.
You'll know exactly where your time is being spent and allocated. Reports can be customized and saved as report templates, allowing you quick access to your favorite reports.
Work Time Studio's prioritizer allows you to determine quickly which of your activities to tackle next. The prioritized list can order your WorkItems by multiple criteria, including due date, priority, difficulty, and estimated time, allowing you to find the best WorkItem to tackle at any given time. What's more, you can apply many filters to the list to narrow down the selection of WorkItems which you're interested in.
Work Time Studio provides a Studio Bar, which is a compact, dockable window interface to Worktime Studio, which is docked to the top or bottom of your monitor. The Studio Bar takes up little desktop space while displaying all the time related information of your current WorkItem, and giving you quick access to almost all Worktime Studio's features.
You can perform practically all operation in Work Time Studio while in Studio Bar mode, allowing you to keep it in this mode while you perform your normal computer work.
The Studio Bar, supports multiple monitor systems, allowing you to dock the window to any monitor. Everyone works differently. Work Time Studio allows you to configure its behavior to fit your specific working needs. All in all, this application will offer you the possibility to focus on your work, instead of on the time you are spending on your tasks.
Here are some key features of "Work Time Studio":
Activity Tree Pane Features:
· Provides a hierarchical arrangement of WorkItems.
· Add, edit, move WorkItems.
· Ability to create your own WorkItem types.
· Ability to define your own hierarchial rules for containment of WorkItems.
· Assign any of the hundreds of supplied icons to your WorkItem types, or use your own custom icons.
· Multiple properties for WorkItems: (color, status, priority, difficulty, estimated time, actual time, percentage completed, etc)
· Drag and Drop arrangement of WorkItems.
· Cut, copy and paste WorkItems.
· Ability to track time spent on WorkItems.
· Ability to link WorkItems to each other.
· Add notes to individual WorkItems within a full featured RTF editor.
· Ability to dock the WorkItem Notes pane to any side of the Activity Tree pane.
· Ability to dock the WorkItem Properties pane to any side of the Activity Tree pane.
· Ability to set the color of the WorkItem rows in the Activity Tree.
· Set your own default field values for new WorkItems.
· Ability to hide child WorkItems by their status type per individual WorkItem.
· Ability to define your own custom WorkItem status types.
· Change WorkItem properties from the Activity Tree or from the WorkItem Properties pane.
· Set WorkItem row color by the color if the WorkItem's type, status, or difficulty.
· Ability to change the WorkItem's type after the WorkItem has been created.
· Progress bar for each WorkItem gives a visual representation of the WorkItem's progress.
· Ability to add or remove WorkItem property columns.
· Customize the default background color of the WorkItem Notes pane.
· Ability to re-arrange WorkItem property columns.
· Visual indicators to reveal the current WorkItem clocked state.
· Visual indicators to reveal the active WorkItem and active WorkItem group.
· Ability to float the Activity Tree pane on the desktop.
· Create new WorkItems with the use of the toolbars, context menus, or from user defined shortcut keys.
· WorkItem context menu provides quick access to common operations.
· Add hyperlinks to your WorkItem notes, or drag and drop them from your browser.
· Add check lists to your WorkItem notes.
· The current WorkItem displays the current interval time and total actual time incrementing in real time within the Activity Tree.
Activity Calendar Pane Features:
· Provides multiple calendar views... day, work week, week, month.
· Provides three sub-panes: Date Selection pane, Interval Properties pane, WorkItem Selection Tree pane
· Add, edit, or delete WorkItem intervals quickly and easily.
· Move intervals to a different time or different day.
· Cut, copy and paste intervals.
· Drag and drop WorkItems from the Activity Tree or Quick Tree to create a new interval.
· Resize intervals to correct start or end times of the interval.
· Merge intervals.
· Expand intervals.
· Provides multiple ways to filter intervals, so you only see the intervals you're interested in.
· Customized colors within the Activity Calendar.
· Ability to change the start time of the current interval.
· Print, or print preview the current calendar view.
· Clicking on an interval allows you to view all information of the interval/WorkItem in the Interval Properties pane.
· Ability to select a specific date or range of dates instantly.
· Multiple editing facilities for editing of timed intervals.
· Ability to change the color of a WorkItem from the Interval Properties pane.
· Ability to float the Activity Calendar pane on the desktop.
· Displays the current clocked interval in real time.
· Allows you to filter intervals by WorkItem, using the WorkItem Selection Tree sub pane.
· Allows you to filter the intervals by WorkItem type.
· Allows you to filter the intervals by their WorkItem's status type.
· Allows you to filter the intervals by the interval type.
· Intervals provide a context menu which gives you access to common actions to perform on the intervals.
· Allows multiple interval selection for performing actions on multiple intervals.
· Allows you to dock any of the three sub-panes to any side of the Activity Calendar.
· Allows you to set the first week day.
· Allows you to set the time scale interval.
· Allows you to set the time scale start and end times, as well as the work day start and end times.
· Provides multiple themes for the Activity Calendar.
Report View Pane Features:
· Customize your reports with your own markup.
· Customize the look of your reports with your own styles.
· Save your custom reports to templates, to easily run at any time.
· Interactive report viewer. Click on an interval or WorkItem in the report for more info.
· Report print and print preview facilities.
· Change the color of any WorkItem dynamically and it changes instantly on the report.
· Show or hide report legends.
· Hundreds of options to customize report charts, legends, and styles.
· Ability to define default templates for any of the reports.
· Ability to filter report content by WorkItem type.
· Ability to filter report content by the WorkItem's status type.
· Ability to filter report content by the interval type.
· Easily set or change the date range using one of the preset ranges, or specify your own using the Date/Range Picker.
· Dynamic report contents provide tooltips to display additional information on the WorkItem/Interval.
· Ability to select only the WorkItems you wish to be on the report, using the WorkItem Selection Tree pane.
· Ability to use the WorkItem Selection Tree to 'group' WorkItems or Intervals which appear on the reports.
· Ability to share your custom markup and styles with any type of report.
· Ability to mix and match your custom markup and styles to give you greater control over your report customizations.
· Allows you to save any report to an html document.
· Allows you to set the theme and behavior of the sub-pane panels within the Report Markup, Styles, and Templates panes.
· Generate prioritized lists with conditions and filters that you specify.
· Very lightweight. Will not reduce your system performance or use a large amount of memory.
· Customized notifications for specific events.
· Ability to change the application theme and skin.
· Options to close and minimize to the system tray.
· 800 x 600 minimum resolution graphics card
· 30 days trial period
· Limited to adding 100 WorkItems per database
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue in Reset Layout option.
· Fixed issues with pane layouts and menus when entering or exiting Lite mode.
· Added new advanced setup options.
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Work Time Studio 2.0.17 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |
|Go to top|