Mimosa Small School Edition is a powerful, advanced and easy-to-use management system designed for educational institutions. It is also used to schedule conferences and work-shifts in business and industry.
The application is fast, user-friendly and has an extremely large capacity. It has a rich set of efficient optimization tools and interactive timetabling selections.
You can create all or some of the timetables either automatically, or interactively and in any order.
Mimosa Small School Edition supports all school and university forms organizations and companies, since you can easily configure the application for your special scheduling needs or apply the included templates and sample files.
Enormous capacity of the application allows you to manage up to 300,000 timetables, 30 slots in a day of a 7-day week, 255 terms and over 8000 codes in a single small file.
Note: If you want to benefit from all the benefits of the application you can get Mimosa Scheduling Software.
Here are some key features of "Mimosa Small School Edition":
· Automatic conflict checking and prevention
· Blocking of previously assigned weeks
· Bookings of timetable slots by all resources
· Bookings of weeks and terms by courses
· Calendar synchronized terms
· Colors configurable for each course and resource
· Combining of courses
· Context-sensitive help
· Course structures can be modified at each stage
· Displaying of available resources
· Duplicating of courses and components
· Examination scheduling
· Fonts fully configurable
· Group and personalized timetables
· Hidden and visible comments
· Imitating of previous solutions and room selections
· Instant timetabling
· Language change on the fly
· Life-long and free software updates
· Locking of courses
· Manually selectable rooms for each slot separately
· Memo box allows to adding notes to each item
· Multi-term timetabling with variable term lengths
· Preference storing and changing on the fly
· Protecting of weeks and terms
· Room capacity indicators and comparison
· Splitting of courses
· Tree view browsing of courses
· 3 MB on disk
· Does not offer support
· Does not offer updates
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New options to copy course timetables to Clipboard