TRx Phone Recorder 4.33
A software application that acts like a personal phone line recorder
TRx Phone Recorder is a tool that helps you record your phone calls. TRx Phone Recorder also works as a caller number ID display system and lets you put calls on-hold (and plays on-hold music and messages).
The Business version becomes completely unusable after 14 days, while the other edition remains free for non-commercial use, with the paid features deactivated after the 14 days trial period.
- Records telephone calls using a voice modem or telephony device or a suitable connector from your phone line to your sound in socket
- Start and stop recording using system-wide 'hot' keys
- Lets you put calls on hold with a hold button (professional music and messages on-hold included)
- Displays caller ID of all incoming calls (subject to hardware and telephone network features)
- Recording-started prompt, recording-stopped prompt, and record tones during call recording
- Caller ID logging of all incoming calls
- Save recordings as wave files or send recordings by email
- Edit recordings with a linked sound editor
- Automatic mirror of recordings to an alternative (network) folder for backup
TRx Phone Recorder
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4.31
- Fixed if Wav Files are Not Found Recording Fails
- Fixed some controls should be inactive when there is no available TAPI-devices.
- Done include a dialog to ask the user to confirm exit when the menu item "Exit (Turn off) is used
- Fixed it is impossible to disable system-wide hot-keys
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function