Venta4Net Plus is a professional solution aimed at sending and receiving faxes and voice messages via analog telephone lines.
Venta4Net allows you to receive and transmit facsimile messages with ease. Just as with a typical fax machine, fax reception can be performed both in manual and auto-answer mode.
Received facsimile messages are saved as files in a standard graphics format and can be printed automatically. If you don’t wish to print the messages you receive immediately, you can view and print them later, using the Message Manager application.
· Fax modem
· 30 days trial
· Maximum number of clients: 3
· No forwarding of incoming message files by email option
· Maximum conversation recording time in the call registration mode: 20 minutes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added a possibility to listen to non-standard SIP and H.323 ports and disable port listening.
Fixed the following issues that occurred during the use of Internet telephony:
· in some cases, phone numbers in the Schedule were dialed incorrectly;
· pressing the number dialing buttons in the speakerphone mode caused the speakerphone to turn off;
· it was impossible to manually pick up an incoming voice call in the speakerphone mode.
· Improved the client-server communication algorithm, which helped improve the program stability.
· Fixed a number of minor bugs.