ABBYY FineReader Professional 184.108.40.2062
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in ABBYY FineReader Professional 220.127.116.114:
- Improved recognition accuracy:
- The new version of ABBYY FineReader delivers more accurate OCR and better recreates the original formatting of your documents thanks to improvements in ABBYY's proprietary Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT). The program now better detects document styles, headings, and tables, so that you don't have to fix the formatting of your documents once they are recognized.
- Recognition languages:
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 351 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- ABBYY Europe GmbH
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Office tools \ Other Office Tools
PART OF: OCR Tools download hubsee alternatives
Other editions of this product are on sale:
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader 12 Corporate
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional Edition Upgrade (download)
You can also purchase the following localized versions of the program, with coupon code SPRING2015:
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader Pro - Spain
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader Pro - France
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader Pro - Italy
· 10% OFF ABBYY FineReader Pro - UK
ABBYY FineReader Professional performs one of the toughest jobs related to document conversion and editing; namely, it turns scanned papers and even photos into editable files.
This is achieved via its versatile OCR (Optical Character recognition) engine that continues to reach high accuracy levels.
How it worksABBYY FineReader Professional is able to turn various types of documents, such as faxes, barcodes, photographs, legal, magazine or newspaper pages into content that can be easily searched and edited.
The process that leads to this involves a technology that carefully analyzes the original file and then reconstructs it, preserving the layout and style of the source document.
User-friendly layoutThe application works and looks in a professional way. The classic, yet organized GUI provides menus that include all of its functions, but buttons are also available. When you launch the application, you will be prompted by the New Task window, which includes several options.
Conversion optionsIn the first tab you can scan a file or convert an item (PDF or image) to OpenOffice Writer, scan and save an image, or scan a file to a searchable PDF. If you choose the Writer tab, you can scan or convert a PDF or image to OpenOffice Writer, while the Adobe PDF tab lets you scan a file or convert an image to PDF.
Furthermore, the E-book tab allows you to scan a file (PDF or image) to a format supported by E-book readers (EPUB, FB2, or HTML). In the last tab you can scan or convert a file (PDF or image) to other known formats, such as XLS, RTF, TXT, PPTX, or CSV. A graphic editor is also integrated into this application, so that you can modify any details of an image.
Testing its performanceAs far as the conversion speed goes, this application is amazing. CPU and memory resources are heavily used, to be truthful, but this is the price you pay for high quality output results.
A top product on the marketAll in all, we were impressed by ABBYY’s FineReader capabilities. As the industry standard for the OCR market, it does not disappoint.
ABBYY FineReader Professional was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on March 19th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / Server 2012
feature list requirements limitations