Aspose.Tasks for .Net description
The .Net Project management component that can read and write Microsoft Project documents
Aspose.Tasks is a Project management component that enables .NET applications to read and write Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project.
Similar to Aspose.Slides, Aspose.Tasks is in a league of its own. Aspose.Tasks for .Net is the only .NET component that offers the functionality to manage Project documents.Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility.
As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both Win Form and Web Form applications.
Here are some key features of "Aspose.Tasks for .Net":
· Supports all kinds of .NET applications
· Supports reading, writing and modifying Microsoft Project? documents
· Supports reading, writing and modifying MPX (Microsoft Project eXchange) projects
· Supports MS Project 98 - 2003 editions
· Supports manipulating projects in MPD (Microsoft Project Database) format
· Supports reading, writing and modifying projects (MS Project 2000-2003) in XML format
· Supports accessing standard document properties like Title, Author, Creation date, Comments and Keywords etc.
· Supports modifying base settings and data like Schedule type, Start and Finish dates and Currency format settings etc.
· Supports access to all root structures like Calendars, Tasks, Resources, Resource assignments and Relations etc.
· Supports access to all basic and advanced properties of Calendars, Tasks, Resources, Resource assignments and Relations etc.
· Supports reading and managing Tasks, Recurring Tasks, Resources, Resource Assignments, Relations and Calendars etc.
· Supports working with projects in XML format at lower level and gain full control over the document without using Aspose.Tasks engine
· .NET Framework
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The latest version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET has a new common API for all supported formats MPP2003, MPP2007 and XML. For more details please consult the API reference included with the installation. For additional information you are requested to visit the beta testing thread in the support forum and also try our demo applications which are installed together with Aspose.Tasks for .NET.