Basic Note Tagger is a simple and useful tool that can tag your notes with date, time, author, etc.
Tags are important for tracing your notes, to situate them in their context, to understand them afterwards.
Here are some key features of "Basic Note Tagger":
· standalone application (unzip to install, delete to uninstall)
· one-click method to fill clipboard with a tag
· tag format configurable online
· tag composed from variables (environment, user-defined..)
· simple interface with other software (receives variables in text files)
· accepts picture or text tags (pictures go in graphic clipboard)
· 25 Mb disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Blink version (equivalent to anterior versions)
· Display version with note and buttons
· Change in parameter names
· Error messages replaced by a red flash.