Batch Encoding Converter is a professioal tool designed to perform conversions between more than 100 different encodings, like Unicode, ANSI, Latin, Cyrillic, ASCII, UTF8, etc. Lets you easily save multiple text files and strings in any encoding.
Source encoding can be detected automatically, and destination encoding has lots of options like Big Endian, include headers, etc. The output is saved to the folder of your choice using the filenames you specify, and the conversion takes no more than a few seconds!
Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files. Run multiple program instances simultaneously.
Here are some key features of "Batch Encoding Converter":
Quickly change encoding of multiple files:
· The program can quickly save multiple text-based files under a different encoding (even those that are not easily accessible from most text editors).
Automatic source encoding detection:
· The program automatically detects encoding of the files. This is handy because it allows you to add files even with different encodings and save all of them in one encoding - all at once.
Process up to a 1000 files at once:
· The program can process many files in one batch. This improves your productivity and saves you a lot of time.
Preserve file attributes for processed files:
· Sometimes it is important to preserve original files’ attributes, such as date accessed and date modified, even after the files have been edited, or even saved under a different name. And you can do precisely that by turning on the “preserve file attributes” option.
More than 100 encodings are supported:
· The program supports pretty much all encodings that are installed on your computer by the Operating System. Typically, this means that there are more than 100 encodings in which you can save various files.
· NET Framework 2.0
· Maximum number of files in one batch: 5
· Maximum file size: 5 KB
· Maximum number of actions in action sequence: 5
· Maximum number of processing threads: 1
· Monitors supported: 1
· Number of files that can be processed per given monitor during one continuous monitoring session: 5
· Triggered / Scheduled Mode and Command Line / Console Mode are not available
· Cannot run third-party tool on processed files