Bind`n`find 1.0 Beta
Will scan or read images from file
- Use Bind’n'find at home or in small office
- It is free and open source
- Very simple, yet powerful and smart intuitive multilingual user interface
- Keep your documents in highly reliable storage, up to 5000 documents.
- Backups / restores your database onto/from disk-on-key, CDROM, etc.
- Allows using multiple databases, e.g. personal database for a family member or a clerk.
- Easily add new documents or alter or delete existing documents.
- Easily filter, sort, find, view, send, print and export to Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- For each document you can assign special tags (keywords), enter name, description, expiration date and document language.
- Flag “follow up” and “complete”.
- Document page management:
- Document pages can be acquired from scanner or imported from existing image (PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, EMF, WMF) or other supported files in the formats (XLS, DOC, PDF, TXT). Drag-n-drop from Explorer is supported.
- Supports any scanner model (TWAIN, WIA, WIA 2, SANE, SIS).
- Each page can be named individually instead of Page 1, Page 2, etc.
- Re-order pages.
- Edit image of page in built-in simple image editor.