Bring to OneNote is a handy and useful add-in for Office which allows users to convert Word and Excel documents in plain text.
In Office Word and Excel:
· Send to OneNote add-in can only send document as Printout format to OneNote .
· Linked Notes add-in just put the document as a Linked file to OneNote.
Both ways are flawed , Printout can only be a similar picture , in OneNote you can only search and view , but cannot be modified, and the Linked file is just a link, is not search the contents of the document.
Bring to OneNote can put Word document as a plain text output to OneNote, Excel workbook as Pure table output toOneNote, the output to OneNote content can find and edit.
New components: Bring to OneNote for Firefox, Bring to OneNote for Thunderbird, Bring to OneNote for Chrome.
· Microsoft Office 2007 or above
· 60 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Word new feature: Insert current document as attach file to OneNote
· Add Excel new feature: Insert current workbook as attach file to OneNote