DICS is a comprehensive computer programme designed specifically for the management of controlled company documentation. DICS is intended to be used by those Quality, Health and Safety or Environmental professionals with responsibilities for the issuing, updating and removal of controlled documentation.
DICS’s primary objective is to make the management of your company controlled documentation simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient. DISC will aid companies in meeting the requirements of their Quality, Safety and / or Environmental Management System requirements for the control of documentation.
DICS allows companies to manage their controlled document process from the initial review / validation and issuing through to the documentation acknowledgement sign off and any subsequent amendments, updates or withdrawal requests.
DICS will also provide users with comprehensive reporting to allow the document controller to take decisions based on real data, ensuring the right document are at the right locations efficiently.
Here are some key features of "DICS - Document Issuing and Control System":
· Indicate approval of document adequacy prior to issue
· Record and update as necessary and re-approve documents
· Ensure that changes and the current revision status of documents are identified
· Ensure that relevant versions of applicable documents are available at points of use
· Ensure that documents of external origin are identified and their distribution managed
· Control of obsolete documents
· Allow easy auditing of the document control system
· 14 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Master Index Reports - The program now includes via the standard menu options 2 new reports.
· Document Master Index grouped on document types: Documents are grouped by their specific type allocated by the user when initially entering the controlled document into DICS.
· Document Master Index grouped by location: Documents are grouped by their specific location that they have been issued to.