DOS2USB will support all type of windows based printer, which can not supported by MS-DOS.
Your MS-DOS software can not print on new USB printer, so this program comes in to the picture.
It reside in the system tray and capture your print job directyl from the MS-DOS and formate is using your ESC/P2 codes then redirect it to the windows based printer.
No need of additional settings.
Here are some key features of "DOS2USB":
· Fast and high resolution printing to USB printer
· Color printing!
· No need to modify MS-DOS application
· No extra setting required
· Can print on any windows printer
· Send the print jobs via fax (using any third-party fax software acting like a printer - i.e. Microsoft Fax - or a multifunction - all-in-one - printer)
· Print complex jobs to legacy printers in DMP Print mode (including drawings and graphics) without going through the Windows driver and without changing the original jobs.
· 15 days or 100 print jobs trial