A simple to use radio database manager for everyone.
DXKeeper is free, comprehensive amateur logging software that records and manages QSOs.
- extracts name, address, and location information
- tracks progress towards DXing awards (DXCC, Challenge, VUCC, TopList, Marathon, WAS, WAC, WAZ, WPX, IOTA, Counties, Maidenhead Fields, Maidenhead Squares)
- independently tracks hardcopy QSL, eQSL.cc, and Logbook of the World (LotW) confirmations for each QSO
- prints QSL cards and QSL Labels, addresses envelopes, and prints address labels
- uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW
- downloads QSLs from eQSL.cc and LotW, and automatically updates your log to reflect confirmations
- identifies QSLs required for DXCC submission, and generates required documentation
- tracks DXCC verifications
- imports and exports ADIF-compliant log files.
- interoperates with Commander, DXView, SpotCollector, and WinWarbler
- logs QSOs in realtime from MultiPSK, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MMTTY, and MixW
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!