DocHaven is a cloud-based application where your documents are permanently backed up and any kind of document can be stored.
Instead of storing your documents in an ever-increasing number of folders on your hard drive, you store your documents in ‘Projects’, booking them out and checking them back in.
But its more than this – every time a Project is put away, it keeps the old versions automatically. On the other hand if you have the latest version, if you make a mistake you will always be able to restore your lost information.
Everyone that takes a Project is verified. They must be either the owner of the Project or a member of the group to which the Project belongs. Finally, DocHaven compresses the Projects before storing them.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [New] You can now display a list of all Projects you have access to, not just those that are out on your desktop. Projects show blue if they are out on your computer, red if they are out on another computer and yellow if they are available on the server. Even if the Project is not out on your computer you can see a list of the document names, but you cannot open the documents until you take the project out.
· [New] You can now create a new Blank or Template Project from the Options menu.
· [New] The Documents window now only shows the Projects you have access to and no longer shows other Projects in the DocHaven folder belonging to others.
· [New] Most menu functions have now been placed inside the Actions and Options buttons. Actions work on only the highlighted documents.
· [Fix] When exporting each transfer is now treated as a separate job allowing accidental exports to be removed before they begin and the total files progress bar is a truer reflection of the transfer.
· [Fix] The Zip files...