Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13.1.027
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional description
Professional quality dictation software
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional is the ideal solution for busy corporate professionals to create documents and emails, fill out forms, and streamline workflow tasks - all by speaking. It’s three times faster than most people type, with accuracy rates of up to 99% right out of the box.
Dictate into a handheld device when you’re away from your PC, or use a Bluetooth microphone. Create custom commands to automate repetitive tasks you perform that involve multiple keystrokes or mouse clicks.
This edition offers complete enterprise network support, including new security features, a special management guide for IT professionals and support for Citrix deployments. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional will help you streamline the management of your business documents.
Here are some key features of "Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional":
Up to 99% Accurate and Three Times Faster than Typing:
· Most people speak more than 120 words per minute, but type less than 40 words a minute. That means you can create documents and emails about three times faster with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Dragon never makes a spelling mistake, and it actually gets smarter the more you use it!
Easy to Use:
· Dragon NaturallySpeaking installs quickly and requires no special script reading. New on-screen help and tutorials will make you an expert user in no time.
Use with Any Windows Program:
· Use your voice to dictate, edit and control virtually any Windows application, including the full Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Corel WordPerfect.
Streamline Complex or Repetitive Document-Creation Tasks:
· Create custom voice commands to automate and streamline repetitive tasks that you perform dozens of times a day. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional allows organizations to set up macros of frequently used signatures, boilerplates, phrases, paragraphs and more so that multi-step processes can be automatically executed with a single voice command.
· Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional offers administrative tools to manage large user populations. Organizations with large deployments can centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and multiple installations.
Productivity for Mobile Workers:
· Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC. Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets for great dictation results without the wires. Convenient to use with a Tablet PC system.
Provide Accessibility for Disabled Workers, and Protect Employees from Repetitive Stress Injuries:
· Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional can help organizations meet their disability management needs because it's Section 508 certified. Whether employees are permanently disabled or just in temporary rehabilitation, Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Professional can keep everyone on the job. Plus, by using voice to control the PC and create documents, users reduce their risk of developing repetitive strain injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Email and Calendar:
· At any time, no matter what is active on the screen, you can automatically create and address an email. For example, while reviewing a Web site, you may need to send an email to colleagues. Just say, “send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez," and Dragon will activate your email program, create a new email and put the contact name(s) you said into the "to:" box. Or to schedule a group meeting, you can say, "Schedule meeting with [name of saved distribution list],” and Dragon jumpstarts the process by opening a new calendar entry in Outlook and adding the selected contact(s). See the feature highlight.
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web Search:
· Make searching the Web faster and easier. Just say a command containing your desired search words, such as "Search the Web for financial management resources," or "Search maps for Italian restaurants in Burlington Mass.," and Dragon will use the default search engine and Web browser to enter your dictated term(s) in the search field and return the results. You can also search specific sites or search the Web for a specific type of information using commands such as “Search Wikipedia for George Washington Carver,” or “Search eBay for Bluetooth headsets.” Sites supported by Dragon Voice Shortcuts include Google, Yahoo, eBay, Wikipedia, YouTube and more. See the feature highlight.
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Desktop Search:
· Search the computer as directly as the Web, by dictating the
· word(s) to find documents, emails and web browsing history. For example, you can say, “Search computer for launch plans,” and Dragon will complete the search using Google Desktop or Windows Vista desktop search. In addition, commands such as, “Find an email about the Robinson report” directly open the top email containing the dictated keywords. Searching the computer has never been faster - or easier.
· CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
· Processor Cache: minimum 512 KB. We recommend 2 MB.
· Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Administrators can obtain a recognition log file for each end-user, to easily and quickly gather rich, objective usage information which can be used to give users targeted advice and measure return on investment.
Dragon’s Auto-Transcribe Folder Agent (ATFA) manages the flow of transcribed text and synchronized audio of digital voice recordings to streamline third-party review and correction. In version 12, Dragon’s ATFA:
· Supports .DOC and .RTF as output formats, in addition to .TXT
· Can run a script (such as an email notification) when a transcription is complete *
· Note: The “Roaming” configuration allows dictation and third-party correction from different network locations and computing devices while ensuring centralized management of master user profiles.
Export Custom Words:
· You can choose to export word properties in XML format when you export custom word lists for reuse in other user profiles.
· Remote Desktop Conn...
|Go to top|