EZChangeLog Reporter was developed as a simple software that can read EZChangeLog PRO data files. EZChangeLog Reporter is also capable of creating custom spreadsheet reports.
Choose only the fields you need, customize the field view, the records you desire, and sort the output for a customized Spreadsheet report.
EZChangeLog Reporter comes included with an intuitive interface to quickly help you create and save a variety of custom list box formats with optional sort orders.
Here are some key features of "EZChangeLog Reporter":
· Project Version History (Change Log)
· Bug Tracking
· ToDo List
· Feature Requests
· Microsoft Excel
· Pentium II
· 128 MB RAM
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Windows 8 Compatible install
· Each browse has a Main Entry Field.
· Change Log - Change Log Entry, Bug Tracker - Bug Description,
· ToDo List - Task Name, Feature Requests - Feature Request,
· Project Ideas - Idea Description
· Easily copy this information to Windows clipboard - using the Copy Main Entry button,
· and paste in other locations, such as a word processor, online social media such as Facebook, text editor - even Windows Explorer and Browsers!
· Keep track of other important details - this example illustrates a software
· release, your project could be business or personal - clubs, youth groups, etc.
· Toggle button - Stay On Top Operation - Click again to display - Do not stay on top.
· Make EZChangeLog Reporter stay on top of other applications.