While working with computer using some sort of editor, a note tool becomes handy to remember important ideas associated with your current work. In addition, it is fine to have an option to keep track of your activities. This application is a unique tool that provides multi-role editor, note tools, calendar and tasks.
To edit files, a multi-role editor called DocPad is integral part of Easy Notes. Thanks to extensible architecture, the number of recognized file formats is given just by loaded plug-ins. For example, you can use it as word processor and HTML editor at the same time.
There is a set of commands applicable to all kind of editors including search, Multiple Document Interface, tabbed browsing and tree allowing you have your documents hierarchically sorted. Moreover, the tree supports presence of single document in several branches. Everybody knows the sticky notes. With Easy Notes, each sticky note behaves like a small word processor with rich text formatting.
Another note tool is a Note Tree, where notes are sorted hierarchically. A calendar gives you an overview of days with attached notes and tasks. And to ensure reliability, each note is saved as it is modified - just like real paper.
Here are some key features of "Easy Notes":
· Intuitive & friendly interface
· Four kinds of documents: sticky note, calendar, note tree and task
· Tasks and note tree use tree structures to keep documents hierarchically sorted
· Rich text formatting including OLE and URL support
· Simultaneous editing of any number of documents
· Searching for text in any kind of document
· Possibility to translate into any language and to adjust look and position of controls
· 60 days trial
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A data URI can be inserted into a plain-text
· Base64 encoded block can be saved as a file from a plain-text
· Plain-text can be automatically transformed to a set of HTML paragraphs