Excel Grapher description
An add-in for Microsoft Excel that makes creating 3D graphs from raw data a breeze
ThreeDify Excel Grapher will provide users with an OpenGL based 3D graph plotting Excel Addin. It can also work as an ActiveX control inside any ActiveX control container, i.e., Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
The Excel Addin edition is capable of plotting 3D graphs directly from Excel cell values. ThreeDify Excel Grapher is the only plotting 3D function graphs directly from Excel cells.
ThreeDify Excel Grapher offers extensive programmability through COM automation interface.
Here are some key features of "Excel Grapher":
· Plot graphs directly from specified spreadsheet cells inside MS Excel (Excel Addin edition only).
· Auto genration of 3D solid or surface and 2.5D surface from point cloud
· Plot multiple graph series with individual properties such as line and point color, line width, and point size.
· Ability to update existing plot with new data or add new plot to the existing plot
· Ability to color graphs by per graph series or by user-specified data intervals.
· Color-based 4D visualization, XYZ plus attribute visualization
· Ability to scale data by one of the 3 coordinate axes
· Ability to Switch between predefined 3D view and 2D views
· Zoom, Pan, Spin
· Lighting support
· Support Perspective and Orthographic projection
· Different chart types: lines, points, line segments, 3D blocks, bars, surfaces and solids and combination of several styles
· Axis customization, including customizable font, colors, and titles.
· Dockable Graph Legend
· Multi-lined Graph Title
· Ability to embed and persists inside Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) documents.
· Compact file format means very small addition to native MS Office documents.
· Export to image files of user-specified resolutions for journal publication
· VB/VBA scriptable via exposed COM automation interface.
· Microsoft Excel 2000 or better
· 8.3 MB of free space
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adds support for export of 3D surfaces and solids to AutoCAD DXF format (as POLYMESH objects)