FX Stat is an intuitive and comprehensive application that was designed to perform various school statistics and display the results in corresponding graphs, that can are fully user-defined.
Years ago, mathematics teachers taught statistics using tables books and tedium. Later they had the choice of simple calculator tools or computer packages that were overly complex and designed for university based courses. Now they have the choice of a statistics package designed specifically for secondary school statistics.
FX Stat is student statistics package that is very useful for teachers as well. Students and teachers will find FX Stat's analytical abilities easy to master and will welcome the ability to produce high-quality statistically correct graphics for use in tests, examinations, worksheets and assignments.
FX Stat's aim was to have an easy to use tool that can assist teachers and students in doing their job. FX Stat tries to teach a student as much as a hammer tries to teach a carpenter's apprentice. FX Stat leaves the teaching to the teacher while taking the tedium out of everyone's role.
Here are some key features of "FX Stat":
- Produce publication quality graphics for use in any Windows word processor.
- Perform data manipulation and statistical analysis quickly and easily. FX Stat promotes experimentation and visualisation.
- FX Stat contains useful data generation tools to help teachers create statistical questions.
- FX Stat allows for broken scales if you wish to use them (see example above.)
- FX Stat contains a wide variety of random number generators to greatly assist simulation exercises.
- FX Stat can produce frequency tables, cumulative frequency tables and grouped data from raw data automatically.
- FX Stat can draw a large variety of statistical graphs including: Bar Graphs, Box & Whisker Plots, Column Graphs, Histograms, Dot Frequency Plots, Line Graphs, Scatter Graphs, Frequency Polygons, Cumulative Frequency Graphs and Residuals Graphs
- Keep your copy up to date with our free upgrade service.
- Efofex is committed to making FX Stat suitable for the statistics courses of all school systems. If FX Stat does not do something or does not do it the way you need it done, contact us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your needs.
- Two new graph types - Divided Bar Graphs and Link Graphs
- Expanded data capacity - jumping from 500 rows to 10000 rows.