FcaBedrock Context Creator 2 Build 18.104.22.168
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in FcaBedrock Context Creator 2 Build 22.214.171.124:
- Added support for ordinal (categorical attributes where order is significant) and date attributes. These two new attribute types can be scaled in the same manner that continuous attributes are scaled in FcaBedrock.
- Added 3 binning methods which can be used to automatically create ranges for continuous attributes during autodetection:
- Equal width - the attribute is scaled using ranges of equal width, based on the min/max values of the attribute
- Equal frequency - the attribute is scaled in such a manner so that each range contains (approximately) the same number of values
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- MIT License
- FILE SIZE:
- 1.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Simon Andrews & Constantinos Orphanides
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Office tools \ Other Office Tools
FcaBedrock Context Creator is a handy piece of software that does just that. It helps you convert data retrieved from flat-line or 3-column CSV to Burmeister or FIMI, as these file formats emphasize with Formal Concept analysis.
A handy analysis tool for concept hierarchyThe program helps you analyze data imported from flat-line or 3-column CSV files, modify it if necessary, then save it as Burmeister or FIMI, which have the CXT, respectively DAT formats.
By doing so, you are able to check the attributes, categories and their values, then perform several guided automation processes. The application can convert metadata provided by you to files suitable for Formal Concept analysis, whilst allowing you to decide the type of the output data.
Reliable conversion utility that emphasizes on concept hierarchy metadataThe application can easily detect several type of attributes, such as continuous attributes, then provide you with the best Discrete and Progressive scaling of these types. By being able to parse categorical, Boolean, continuous, date and ordinal attributes, the program can show you if any of the data associated to an attribute is correct.
Furthermore, the program collects only correct data, as its inconsistency module can convert only objects that have more than one values for each attribute.
A dependable Formal Concept analysis applicationTo sum it up, FcaBedrock Context Creator provides a stable environment for converting data taken from flat-line or 3-column CSVs into Burmeister or FIMI files, which are better suited when performing Formal Concept analysis or derivations of formal ontologies from a collection of objects and their properties.
FcaBedrock Context Creator was reviewed by Andrei Fercalo, last updated on June 16th, 2014
Runs on: Windows All