GBS requires very little disk space and does not require the user to learn another software package.
All Gantt sheets are generated on Excel sheets, this gives the user all the power and flexibility of Excel without the training overheads of battling with Project.
Here are some key features of "Gantt Chart Builder System":
· Building the chart itself. This option will allow you to select the desired date bands illustrated below.
· Clear the chart,
· Access to the Builder Toolbox. This provides options to automatically populate roll-up tasks and also to automatically mark milestones based on the dates provided.
· Configure the chart presentation options. See below for a sample view of this control.
· Print & Print Preview the constructed chart,
· Copy the selected chart as an image format. This allows the chart to be pasted into almost any other toolset.
· Export the chart into another external workbook. This creates a sheet that is independent of the GBS toolset.
· MS Excel
· Date bands are limited
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release contains bug fix when older legacy .xlsm excel files are opened, a warning is now displayed requesting you to email them to be fixed.