GraphExpert Professional is a powerful application designed to process datasets in order to generate and publish high quality graphs. It includes a large variety of 2D and 3D graphs that can be customized in order to suit your projects.
You can take advantage of the import data functions in order to use a part of a raw dataset for plotting the graph. The interface facilitates the data import, graph generation and quick graph publishing.
Here are some key features of "GraphExpert Professional":
· Can read the data from external files updating the graph when the file changes
· Supports data transformation by using operators
· You can include functions and Python code "miniprograms"
· 30 days trial.
· After the expiration saving graphs and creating tables will not available. In addition, all graphs will be watermarked.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ADDED: Capability to hot link to data directly inside of an Excel(TM) spreadsheet.
· CHANGED: autoscale-on-remove not defaulted to "never"; it was "always".
· RESOLVED: cannot close the Python sandbox window with the Close button, and once closed with the close box, cannot reopen window.
· RESOLVED: Copying a section of a dataset that was formed by splitting columns failed. Fixed.
· RESOLVED: In certain circumstances, when an image cannot be written from a graph, the user was not adequately informed of the error. Fixed.
· RESOLVED: under certain circumstances, the app preferences might not open properly.
· RESOLVED: the status badge of a hot link would sometimes be set back to "OK" even when the hotlink was not being updated properly.