HeroNote is a handy application that indends to help you create and manage large collections of notes. This tool can prove helpful when you need to organize research resources and to access them quickly.
You can use HeroNote to record notes, ideas, creativity, store photos, documents and all types of other information, all of these can be easily released into the e-book.
Here are some key features of "HeroNote":
· Notes manager: where you can record notes, ideas, creativity, store photos, documents and all types of other information.
· HTML editor: The "What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get" HTML editor makes working with HeroNote as easy as working with regular office applications.
· Powerful e-Book creator: In a few seconds, you can easily publish e-books (e.g. CHM e-book).
· Documentation generator: Automatically generate various types of documents, e.g. database document, TypeLib document.
· Multi-tab web browser: here, you can easily browse the web, through a variety of built-in tools to access the page content.
· Structure and Inspector: inspect web document structure and modify attributes.
· Resource view: view or extract the associated files in the web.
· Web collector: in the browser, you can save web to notes directly.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+
· 512 MB RAM (1 GB+ recommended)
· 1024x768 or higher-resolution monitor
· 60 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Redefine the sub-menu shortcuts.
· Charset & CodePage Viewer: Add "Locales and Languages" List.
· File Menu>Recent Files: Modify the access order when open file from the recent files list.
· Fixed: Program crash when right-click browser iframe content issues.