Knowledge Blocks description
Create amazing reports, with complex nested filters, without SQL knowledge.
Knowledge blocks is a new type of data analysis software that is designed for non-technical business professionals. The intuitive system helps you create amazing reports, with complex nested filters, without SQL knowledge.
The system provides you with 3 basic building blocks (Filter, Logical & Result). A drag and drop interface allows you to combine these blocks to reports. Visual presentation of queries: Filter blocks define filter criteria on 1 database column. Logical blocks are used to combine 2 or more blocks to create more complex filters. The innovative presentation of SQL queries ensures that any user understands the filter criteria set.
Create complex reports with sugestive graphics without any SQL knowledge using Knowledge blocks.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
Here are some key features of "Knowledge Blocks":
The color coding assigned to filter blocks is visible throughout the entire document, allowing the user to easily identify which filters are active on result blocks. Result blocks are used to present query results in different formats:
· Summary result block: displays 1 or more aggregations based on database columns combined with text.
· Detail result block: displays results, with or without aggregations, in tabular form.
· Parallel sets block: used to visualize and interactively explore categorical data.
· Database relationship designer: Database relationships can be challenging to non-technical users. Knowledge blocks identifies and imports all relevant database relationships. Using the library designer, users can edit existing and create new relationships.
· The table relationship information is used by the system when connecting and configuring blocks to ensure that only valid queries (without permutation) are generated.
· Connect to different sources: Knowledge blocks allows you to connect to different databse systems.
· The current version supports: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access Database, Microsoft Excel files and Text files.