LaTeX2RTF is a converter which is intended to translate a LaTeX documents into the RTF format which can be imported to several text processors.
The program handles equations, figures, and cross-references. Moreover, the application provides users with handy features such as table and tabular conversion.
Here are some key features of "LaTeX2RTF":
· Conversion of a wide range of input encodings
· Conversion of equations (unfortunately using the broken Microsoft implementation of EQ fields)
· Conversion of tables
· Conversion of graphics
· Conversion of cross-references
· Conversion of bibliographies
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Version 2.3.3 fixes a bug (equations were split at \\ in align environments when converting to bitmaps or eps)