An automation tool is designed to complete those tasks which are repetitive or routine for you. It can almost do anything you can do. We are convinced you will be impressed with it.
It can greatly simplify your work, increase your productivity, and save you time and money. It can do whatever you do, from moving the mouse pointer, keystrokes, selecting menus, pressing buttons, launching programs, showing messages and shutting down your computer, no matter how many steps. With its scheduler and trigger, you can even complete an unattended task.
Macro Expert can do whatever you do, from moving mouse pointer, stroking keys, pressing buttons, selecting menus, launching programs, show message and shutting down your computer, however many steps. With its scheduler and trigger, you even can complete an unmanned task.
Here are some key features of "Macro Expert":
Ease of use:
· Macro Expert is intuitive and is a breeze to use. Tool buttons are used for all of functions because it is handy and clear to most users. Initial trainning and orientation time is reduced, allowing users to focus on producing results rather than learning how to use. No programming skills required!
· Every managed macro can be scheduled to play back, you can schedule a acro to run at specific time that is the most convenient for you, the frequency can be minutely, daily, weekly, monthly, or at specific time.
· By Macro Expert Service, every managed macro can be triggered. It means every triggered macro will be launched when some events occur, such as disk free space is low, an removable driver is removed and much more.
· Every managed macro can be assigned to a hot key, when the key sequence is pressed, Macro Expert will launch the macro. Sometimes it is the most convenient way to complete a task.
· In Macro Expert, macros have two kinds, named macros and TemporaryMacro. The named macros enables you to name, describe, and add a password to protect the actions you record. A named macro can be scheduled and triggered. The TemporaryMacro enables you to quickly capture your mouse and keyboard input without having to name a macro, provide a description for it.
· You are able to add a password to a named macro. It should help you to prevent unauthorized access to your macro as the password will be required to open the macro.
Scope of recording:
· In general, recording a macro will capture(record) all mouse actions and keystrokes, but in some case, perhaps you'd like to record either keystrokes or mouse actions, we provide options to do so in Macro Expert.
· Different users - different preferences. For this reason, Macro Expert offers a feature that allows you to adjust the hue and saturation of the appearance to accommodate your favor.
· Pentium 150Mhz or higher
· 32MB RAM
· 16bits color monitor
· 65,000-color video display card
· 21-day trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved Macro Manager.
· Imrpoved Wizard of Recording.
· Added actions "Generate Random Text", "Get Text Length", "Get Sub Text" and "Append Text".
· Added action "Capture Screenshot".
· Added actions "If Webpage", "If Window Object".