Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in MegaDots 2.5:
- MegaDots 2.5 New Features:
- The MegaDots 2.5 importer has been modernized so that MegaDots can now import the file types that DBT 11.1 can import: Word 2003, Word 2007, Word 2010, Excel, Open Office, WordPerfect, and native Duxbury dxp and dxb files. This importer is called "DBT assisted import: DBT, Word, WP", and has a numeric code of 6300.
- MegaDots 2.5 can import files that use the Word MS Word/BANA Template created by Susan Christensen. While this template was designed to produce files for DBT, it can now be used to make files for MegaDots as well.
- MegaDots 2.5 can also export files to Word documents using the Susan Christensen Template. This is a good way to move MegaDots files (print or braille) to Duxbury DBT. First export from MegaDots to MS Word/BANA Template, then open this Word file in DBT. For braille Word documents of this kind, opening in DBT requires DBT 11.1 SR3 or later.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 35.4 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Duxbury Systems Inc
- C: \ Office tools \ Other Office Tools
MegaDots is a mature DOS braille translator with powerful features for the volume transcriber and producer. Its straightforward, style-based system and automated features let you design great Braille with only a few keystrokes.
Yet it is sophisticated enough to please the fussiest braille producers - you can control each step MegaDots follows to format, translate and produce basic Braille documents.
Last updated on April 13th, 2012
Runs on: Windows All
feature list limitations