MiniMagics is a simple application created to view STL files. Now you can share MiniMagics with your sales force, customers and the people on the shop floor. You'll be amazed how easy and efficient project communication becomes with MiniMagics. Just load an .STL file, make annotations and measurements, and send it to another MiniMagics user.
MiniMagics is an .STL file viewer software that allows you to import, save and compress .STL, .magics and .mgx files, as well as view parts and detect bad edges and flipped triangles.
Here are some key features of "MiniMagics":
· Import and save .STL, .magics or .mgx files
· Compress STL files up to factor 20
· View parts and rotate, pan or zoom
· Detect bad edges and flipped triangles
· Make a section
· Request part information, such as XYZ measurements, volume, surface area or number of bad edges
· Measure parts
· Add text annotations
· Create a print-out of parts
· See all information included in the .magics file (like pictures, annotations, etc.)
· Pentium III
· 256 MB RAM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Extended measurement options - precise measurements every time:
· MiniMagics2 enables you to take accurate measurements from your STL files. Minimagics2 has been enhanced to enable you to take accurate measurements, using points, circles and planes.
Enhanced visualization capabilities - quickly grasp complex projects:
· The increased view options in MiniMagics2 enable instant geometry appreciation. View options available now include shade, wireframe, shade & wire, triangle and transparent.
Easy silent server installation option - install on multiple computers with ease:
· Minimagics2 includes a silent server installation option, specifically designed to ensure that organizations which do not allow individual employees to install their own software, can install MiniMagics2 with ease.