Raster Image Printer (formerly Multi-Format Image Printer) description
Create TIFF and JPEG files with ease
Raster Image Printer is a handy and reliable application designed to help you easily create JPEG and TIFF files from any document.
After converting documents into image files, you may archive, share or (automatically) attach them to email messages as virus-free attachments.
Unlike competing products that offer a multitude of obscure and obsolete file formats, Raster Image Printer specializes in producing the exact image you require (be it JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, or any other) through it's customizable image-specific properties not found in competing products.
Here are some key features of "Raster Image Printer (formerly Multi-Format Image Printer)":
Custom File Naming:
· Pre-set the file name and where it will be saved or have the driver prompt you each time. Advanced file naming can be used to set customized naming conventions.
· Individual compression settings for JPG and TIFF images, and full compression options for PDF files combine to give you full control over the file size of your output.
· Copy each page of the document to a larger or smaller page with full alignment options. Resample each page to a particular width and height in pixels, as a percentage of the original size, or by setting a new image resolution (DPI).
Custom Paper Size:
· Supports user-defined paper sizes allowing virtually any size paper, including large paper sizes for use in AutoCAD programs.
· Use the e-mail options to automatically attach your images to an email message, ready for sending. Populate the To, CC, BCC, Subject, and Message fields of the email message with defaulted text and addresses.
Run Programs and Commands:
· Specify commands to be run at the start of the print job, at the end of the print job, at each page, and on file close.
· Includes text extraction capabilities with support for creating ASCII, UTF-8, and UTF-16 encoded files.
· Printer: Minimum 200 DPI Resolution
· RAM: Minimum 32 MB
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Update and Fixes:
· Latest components re-signed with updated digital signature.
· Resolved issues with older operating systems not recognizing the digital signature correctly.