Softpedia Editor's Review for Okdo Tif to Doc Converter
Batch convert the popular image tif file to editable doc format file with ease.
Written by Elena Opris on August 21st, 2012
Okdo Tif to Doc Converter is an application with a pretty self-explanatory title - it allows you to transform TIF images into DOC files. The tool can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
The interface of the program is based on a standard window in which you can import images by using either the file browser, treeview or "drag and drop" method. Batch processing is not allowed in the unregistered version.
In the list you can check out the name, source path, size, type and date of last modification of each file. So, after you establish the output directory, you can proceed with the conversion task.
Furthermore, you can enable Okdo Tif to Doc Converter to create a subfolder by using the filename to save the files, as well as to automatically open the output directory once the encoding job is done. Plus, you can set custom page size and margins.
The document processing program takes up a moderate amount of system resources, has a fair response time, quickly finishes a task and supports several languages for the interface. However, Okdo Tif to Doc Converter didn't manage to convert any TIFs to DOCs during our tests (the image was displayed by some text). Plus, the unregistered version is severely limited. We highly recommend you look for something more advanced than this tool.
Okdo Tif to Doc Converter description
Here are some key features of "Okdo Tif to Doc Converter":
· Convert numerous tif format files once to doc to save your time.
· Batch Convert tif to doc.
· Convert one multi-page tif file to one multi-page Word.
· Custom to set the output file name.
· Save List: Save the converted files to a list
· Load List: Load the saved list files directly to convert.
· Custom the page margin.
· You can add the whole folder to convert.
· You can set to open the output folder when conversion finished.
· Converts up to 3 files
· Watermark on the output file
· Does not support batch conversion
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support save output files in the same folder as source files.