OrgChart Professional description
Allows anyone to create and maintain dynamic, high-impact organizational charts in minutes
OrgChart Professional is a useful chart and diagram builder utility. Combining easy-to-use tools with powerful database functionality, OrgChart is a top choice for anyone responsible for management of employees, employee communications and employee data.
With the extended data management capabilities you can now track assets, perform succession planning, analyze the team for strategic fit, and even have a compliance view, showing employees who need to be brought current in their training, EEO, and company policy coverage.
Here are some key features of "OrgChart Professional":
· Automatically create charts using existing data from Excel, Outlook, XML, LDAP & any database source such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, Sap, Kronos, ADP, Meridian, and more.
· Automatically update your Org Chart by simply updating your data source (database, Excel spread sheet, etc.) Click once and your chart will instantly reflect changes you made to your data source.
· Search and sort data within charts to locate and change information fast.
· Powerful formatting tools change box appearance - color, font, borders globally or conditionally (based on any employee criteria) with one click. Eliminates the fuss with trying to make all boxes the same size and appearance.
· Display matrix relationships, vacant positions, contractor vs. permanent status, co-managers, and partner relationships.
· Publish your Org Chart to PowerPoint and Flash (web).
· Calculate headcount and salary summaries for any group. Any hierarchical summaries are now possible.
· Distribute phone directories, asset management reports and company reference data showing as much – or as little information about the people.
· Attach employee job evaluations, job descriptions, and asset records to each employee as an MS-Office document attachment or link.
· Display employee photos
· Breakdown larger charts into smaller sub-charts or divisions, for ease of use.
· Hide sensitive information as needed with password protection.
· Choose from dozens of professionally designed templates or create your own.
· Edit line colors, shading effects, border styles, backgrounds and more.
· Add corporate logos, images, and employee photos to enhance visual impact.
· Create Org Charts from Multiple Files. Create a master chart by combining one or more chart files. Or divide/break down a larger chart into smaller chart files for easier distribution and communication.
· Auditing Compare Tool for scenario planning and change management. The Compare tool creates a color-coded, visual presentation revealing ‘what has changed’ as you continue to make chart updates. You can compare charts within one chart file, or compare charts in two separate files.
· Flexible Data Import Supports both One and Two Column Hierarchy Methods. Hierarchies are typically built on Subordinate / Supervisor reporting relationships. A single column hierarchy, such as an Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) or Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) can be used to develop the chart hierarchy.
· Publish to Flash with powerful search and find function.
· Apply titles, graphics, logos and other universal elements to the Master Page and they will appear on every sheet of your chart.
· Display the entire chart and the enlarged view of the area you are in. Navigate through large, complex organization charts, without getting lost.
· Auto fill in information supplied by your computer's operating system (such as Current Time and Current Date).
· Enhance your visual presentation with newly included clipart library. Search by topic or import your own image libraries to create appealing charts and presentations.
· Move and resize your entire chart as a whole. Drag and drop anywhere on your page, or expand and contract to suit your needs.
· Microsoft Project Import and Export for WBS View. Reads MS Project Schedule (.mpp) files, presenting the project outline in a work breakdown structure (WBS) format.
· Full Unicode Symbols Support. OrgChart Professional supports Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, and other languages requiring Unicode.
· Pentium III Class PC
· 64 MB RAM
· CD-ROM 8x
· VGA video card with 32MB RAM
· 1024 x 768 display
· 15-day trial
· Nag screen
| ||Softpedia guarantees that OrgChart Professional 6.1.0 Build 1754 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |