Portable iCopy is an open source software that helps you combine your scanner and printer into a powerful, but easy to use photocopier by only pressing a button.
Its simple user interface lets you manage scanner and printer options, like brightness, contrast, number of copies in a couple of seconds.
Here are some key features of "Portable iCopy":
· Simple interface
· Scanning mode selection
· Run by pressing scanner button
· Brightness and contrast settings
· Scanner quality setting
· Scan to file function
· Scan Multiple Pages before printing
· Preview function
· Enlargement by percentage function
· Command-line parameters
· No installation needed
· Little hard disk space required
· Compatible with all WIA scanners and all printers
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
· A WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) compatible scanner
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This new major release of iCopy features the creation of PDF files from the scanner without the need for any external PDF Printer. Along with this new function, the interface was changed a little. Below the Copy button there are three buttons that specify the acquisition mode: the one on the left enables multipage acquisition, the one in the middle saves the acquired pages to an image file while the one on the left is for exporting to PDF. Obviously, with the multipage option enabled and/or the ADF selected, a single multipage PDF will be created
· Another improvemed regards image centering, with both the PDF or Printer mode.