GIRDAC PowerPoint to Flash Converter is an enterprise application for converting Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to Flash files. It converts PowerPoint presentations in a folder by creating the same folder structure.
Users can personalize the background color of the files, frame rate and output quality. GIRDAC PowerPoint to Flash Converter has an option to choose the default slide width and height, or to set slide width or height. It supports partial PowerPoint conversion with selected slide range.
Here are some key features of "PowerPoint to Flash Converter":
· Converts one or more PowerPoint presentations at a time.
· Converts PowerPoint presentations in a folder by creating / using same folder structure.
· Supports batch conversion.
· Makes flash files that can be seen in html pages and web browsers.
· Shows Conversion Report after converting PowerPoint presentations.
· Converts PowerPoint presentations to flash files
· Allows multiple users to use PowerPoint to Flash Converter on the same system.
· Supports partial PowerPoint presentation with selected slide range.
· Allows to repeat slides in flash file.
· Has an easy to use single screen conversion interface, no wizards, no multiple screens.
· Supports user options to override default options.
· Displays contextual help while using PowerPoint to Flash Converter.
· Extends free PowerPoint to Flash Converter updates.
· Does not support animation.
· Does not support audio.
· Provides 24-hour email support.
· PowerPoint to Flash Converter supports 45 user interface languages
· Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 133-MHz or faster processor
· 128 MB RAM
· 20 MB of available hard-disk space.
· Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor.
· Microsoft PowerPoint
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Touch optimized for touch screen systems