Prezi Desktop is a useful tool that was designed in order to help you make your own personalized presentations.
You can install Prezi Desktop on your computer and store files locally, or upload them to your account on Prezi.com.
Here are some key features of "Prezi Desktop":
· Create, Edit and Show presentations offline from your laptop
· You can download prezi files (with *.pez extension) from your online account, and open them in Prezi Desktop
· You can convert prezis created in earlier versions of Prezi Desktop to prezi files
· Adobe AIR
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New transformation tool for selecting, manipulating, and editing text, images, and other content
· Sound editing: Add voice-overs, music, or sound to your prezis. Attach sound files to path steps or set them as a looping background track.
· My Collection: Collect content in your own library to use again later (does not currently synchronize with online collection).
· New simplified top menu
· Every theme now supports fonts for your language of choice
· The ability to change the existing template of a prezi (Templification)
· Increased stability