Print Censor Professional is an application for management of statistics of printed jobs on the printers.
You can now eliminate unnecessary expenses by installing Print Censor and setting individual printing quotas. Naturally, a secretary or an accountant may need a higher limit than other employees - that's why Print Censor Professional is set to be very flexible.
In addition, the quota can be easily increased when workload increases.
The software gathers valuable statistics about each print job: user name, computer name, document name, date and time, number of pages, number of copies, volume in bytes, priority status, paper size, color, whether it is duplex or not.
After a detailed analysis, you can decide how you can bring total expenses down by simply showing each employee his or her printing activity report.
Print Censor is very simple and user-friendly. The program uses step-by-step setup, which means that any user can easily install and run the program.
Here are some key features of "Print Censor Professional":
· Use detailed information on every print job in your network for all kinds of reports.
· Save this information to files of various formats for future usage.
· Preview contents of print job before sending to printer and view the printed jobs content.
· View the print jobs waiting in the queue.
· Control all the printers simultaneously.
· Fairly distribute the amount of printing work between your printers.
· Copy/move print jobs from printer to printer.
· Sort printers by a desired parameter.
· 30-day trial
· Preview and print of the report are limited
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added report by Color of documents.
· Added icons for print history on the printers page.
· Improved page counting for several printer manufacturers.
· Fixed the document pausing.
· Fixed auto resume and auto delete print jobs.