Printer for Remote Desktop creates a virtual printer on the server and allows printing from any application in a remote session to a local printer. You don't need to plug your printer directly into the server machine to print in a remote desktop session (Microsoft RDP or Citrix ICA).
Users will not even be required to install dedicated printer drivers on the server!
Now users can get separate access to their own printers regardless of how many printers are being redirected to the same server at the same time.
The printers are isolated within each individual session, so you don't need to scan through a long list of printers in the print dialog to find the one plugged into your workstation!
Printer for Remote Desktop supports 3 color modes and 3 resolutions, printing on more than 10 standard paper sizes, both portrait and landscape orientation.
Here are some key features of "Printer for Remote Desktop":
· Supports both Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA
· Works with any printers
· Each printer is isolated within an individual session
· Doesn't require each printer's drivers on the server
· Windows Firewall friendly
· Doesn't require additional settings
· 15 days trial
· Allowed number of user sessions: 3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Overall stability improved.
· The software now works faster over network.