RAIDer stands for RAID Register. RAID is an abbreviation of Risks, Actions, Issues, Defects. RAIDer will assist IT project managers monitor and detect them.
The package assists the Project Manager to perform such tasks as risk management, actions, issues and defect tracking. This functionality is contained within ProMan, but if you don't need a tool with that many features and still need to track risks, action, issues and/or defects, RAIDer may be the tool for you.
Here are some key features of "RAIDer":
· It records and tracks Risks; it supports the requirements of a risk review workshop.
· It records and tracks issues and actions.
· It records and tracks defects.
· It generates a Risk Management Workbook; templates are provided in the package.
· It generates an Issues and Actions Log; templates are provided in the package.
· It generates a Defect Log; templates are provided in the package.
· Microsoft Access Runtime
· 30 days trial period