Random Sampler is an Excel add-in that enables the user to extract random cells or rows from one or more workbooks. The user can specify the data range that contains the elements that need to be sampled.
The results of the sampling operation can be saved in the same workbook or in another file.
Here are some key features of "Random Sampler":
· Can sample multiple worksheets
· You can exclude certain cells or rows by specifying a criteria
· Can handle large databases
· Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010
· You may only browse to view the random samples
· Saving is disabled
· Nag screen