Shibboleth is a useful application for the users that want to create texts in ancient scripts by using the classic keyboard. The application can help you type Unicode text in Hebrew, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Arabian and many others.
The output text can be copied to the clipboard as XML, RTF or LGM in order to be used in other applications.
· .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Shibboleth now remembers the last used settings for each script.
· New Rich Text copy mode that preserves font choice and doesn't put XML tags around the text.
· New scripts added: Akkadian, Hittite and Old Persian Cuneiform and Egyptian Hieroglyphs.
· Additional characters, keyboards and character palettes added to existing scripts.