Increase your typing speed and productivity
Much more than just another abbreviation expander, Shorthand allows you to create interactive input screens and run powerful scripts for assembling text documents right inside your word processor!
Shorthand includes the powerful Tcl scripting engine which allows you to perform mathematical/date/time computations, parse text strings, read/write files and launch external applications.
Once you setup the commands you prefer, you will no longer need to do any repetitious typing again.
Here are just some of the examples that Shorthand can type in for you:
· Your name
· Your company name
· Your address
· Your e-mail address
· Your telephone number
· Your credit card number and its expiration date
· Your user IDs and passwords
· Medical, legal or technical terminology
Shorthand is not limited to simple text insertion; you can use Shorthand to make shortcut keys to run keyboard macros, launch other software programs and create interactive dialog boxes to read in user input.
- Dramatically increase your typing speed and productivity.
- Easily generate and insert text templates.
- Quickly enter your name, address, phone number, and other personal data to web order forms, notes, e-mail messages, letters, etc.
- Conveniently add keyboard macro support to existing applications.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added keyboard drivers for Windows Vista. Removed keyboard drivers for Windows Me, 95, 98.
- The spell checker now allows the same word to be saved in the user Sh7spell.udt file if the words have a different case.