Sync2 for Outlook is a state-of-the-art synchronization software add-in for Microsoft Outlook. Sync Outlook personal and public folders (email, calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and journal) between multiple computers without Microsoft Exchange server. Clone and synchronize Outlook .pst data file using shared folder on LAN, USB drive or FTP.
Just install Sync2 for Outlook on your computers running any version of Microsoft Outlook and on computers you wish to sync with, and after a few easy steps you will have fully synchronized Outlook folders that will look the same on all synchronized PCs. You can schedule automatic Outlook synchronization or perform a manual sync on demand.
Scheduled Automatic Sync will be performed on background, even if Outlook is not running. Share Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar. Sync Google Contacts with Outlook Contacts. Synchronization of multiple Calendar folders, Google Calendars and Gmail Contacts accounts are supported.
Event-based Outlook sync, only changes are synchronized! No need to carry or share the whole PST file. Microsoft Exchange Public folders are supported. Synchronize the same or different multiple Outlook folders set with different PC workgroups.
Sync all item fields, including read/unread statuses. Use your PC, any networked device, or removable memory device (Memory cards, USB Flash or HD Drives) as shared folder location.
With the help of the Sync2 for Outlook, you are able to synchronize Microsoft Outlook data between multiple PCs using external USB device, shared network folder or FTP.
Here are some key features of "Sync2 for Outlook":
· Synchronize Microsoft Outlook on multiple PCs without a server
· Sync multiple Outlook Calendar folders with the Google Calendar
· Synchronize Outlook Contacts folder with Google Contacts and Gmail Contacts
· Microsoft Outlook Tasks sync with Google Tasks Lists. Synchronize Outlook Tasks between PCs.
· Synchronize Microsoft Outlook Exchange Folders (.OST file).
· Complete automatic background synchronization, even if Outlook is not running
· 4Team FTP Sharing Service.
· Work offline or online.
· RAM: Minimum: 256 MB
· CPU: Pentium III-compatible or higher
· CPU Speed: Minimum: 500 MHz
· HDD: 1 GB hard disk space
· .NET Framework 2.0
· Microsoft Outlook 2002/2003 or above
· 14-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Google Tasks synchronization added. Now you can synchronize your Outlook Tasks with Google Tasks and vice versa.
· Improved login to Google services. New Google login to services system is used to set up Google synchronization profiles.
· Support of Windows 8 and Outlook 2013 added. A number of issues were fixed in this update to correctly support the latest Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Outlook 2013 editions.
· By default events are not filtered now when creating Google Calendar synchronization profile.
· The last event from the recurring event created in Google Calendar was not synchronized with Outlook Calendar.
· If Google Calendar list was removed from synchronization, it was impossible to assign it back to Outlook Calendar.
· In some cases Google Contact groups would appear duplicated in Google after synchronization.
· The “File As” contact field was not synchronized from Outlook to Google Contacts in some scenarios.
· The “Job Title” contact field, when ...