TLex Suite is an advanced application designed to enable you to create dictionaries or terminology lists.
TLex Suite is a professional, fully internationalized software suite for creating dictionaries, glossaries or terminology lists, with many specialized features for reducing dictionary production time and cost, and increasing quality and consistency of the resulting dictionary products. TLex is in use by major publishers, including Oxford University Press SA.
Here are some key features of "TLex Suite":
· Real-time preview
· Publish to hardcopy, Web, or electronically
· Suitable for single-user projects and multi-user teams
· Can be fully customized for any conceivable dictionary project
· Suitable for all world languages
· Includes tlTerm termbase software
· Includes tlCorpus concordance software
· Advanced styles system with "Smart Styles"
· "Smart cross-references" ensures no cross-reference errors in your dictionary
· Export to typesetting software such as InDesign, Quark and XPP
· Export to MS Word
· Automatic numbering
· Automatic sorting, configurable for any language
· Automated bilingual entry reversal
· Integrated Ruler Tool for creating balanced corpus-driven dictionaries
· Detailed document statistics
· Advanced search and "filters"
· "Tagging" functionality
· "Error checks" and validation
· Full Unicode support
· Functionality for entering IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) pronunciation symbols
· "Compare/merge" tool for integrating work done offline or by other users
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [User Guide] Add detailed section explaining paragraph style options ("Indents and Spacing" tab)
· Add new "columns output mode". Clicking on the "columns" icon in the top right corner of the Preview Area of tlTerm toggles to/from "columns" mode. This setting currently applies to the Preview Area and to 'Export RTF'.
· [RTF Exporter] Basic table support.