TXL Wizard 2.00
A simple utility that allows you to extract the text from plain text files and convert it into Excel spreadsheets in order to use them in tabular format
On the other hand, if you are converting from PDF to Excel, Word To Excel, or any other file format, combining 'Convert Doc' with the Text to Excel Wizard will give you a fine solution.
The advantage of exporting the data directly to an XLS file is to preserve all previously saved formatting information. The advantage of translating to CSV before opening it in Excel is higher execution speed (as may be desired for very large files). Other programs such as databases can also import the CSV data format.
- Automatically reads text reports, and creates MS Excel spreadsheets or CSV files.
- Automatically creates the report per specs saved in recipes.
- Generating a new report with different data is a single click process.
- New recipe creation/editing typically takes a few seconds to a few minutes depending on complexity.
- Delivered with example data for training.
- Command line able.
- Eliminates the possibility of human error when moving data between text and XLS/CSV files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Installation upgraded to handle Windows 8 and Windows 7.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function