Visual Stats is a useful and easy-to-use application designed to help users implement data analysis and multivariate statistical analysis.
With the help of Visual Stats, users have the possibility to compute probability density function values, cumulative density function values, quatile values and many mores.
Here are some key features of "Visual Stats":
· Excel-like data editor is easy to use.
· Compute descriptive statistics of selected data.
· Frequency analysis.
· Compare means - one sample t test, independent-samples t test and paired-samples t test.
· Compare variances - one sample and two samples.
· Variance analysis - one-way ANOVA and two-way ANOVA.
· Univariate linear regression and multivariate linear regression.
· Linear curve fitting and nonlinear curve fitting.
· Nag screen