WordPipe can change hyperlinks and UNC paths when servers get renamed; update contact details such as names, addresses and phone numbers; translate documents with find/replace lists; update Microsoft SharePoint documents or Microsoft Namespace Server mappings.
Drag and drop files from Windows Explorer to WordPipe, or right-click the files or folders to process in Windows Explorer and choose WordPipe. You can add one or more search/replace pairs.
WordPipe can change thousands or millions of documents, and can make multiple changes simultaneously to save time. It automatically handles read-only files, passwords and other protection, and it can be automated to run overnight or over a weekend.
WordPipe includes restart recovery in case Microsoft Word crashes. WordPipe offers many more search and replace options than Microsoft Word; such as hyperlinks, bookmark names, text boxes, shapes, drop down fields, document properties (such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc) and more.
Here are some key features of "WordPipe":
· Highlight option on replacement
· Now searches and replaces hyperlinks inside footnotes, endnotes and comments
· Now can search/replace document templates
· Now can update ISO-9001 version numbers
· Search and replace inside form drop down fields
· Search and replace inside bookmark names to ensure consistency across multiple documents.
· Now handles locked fields - and restores the lock after making changes
· Search and replace inside the headers and footers of multiple sections
· Search and replace inside text boxes, shapes and inline shapes, and now inside grouped shapes
· Search and replace inside hyperlinks and hyperlink addresses
· Search and replace UNC link paths
· Search and replace inside field codes
· Search and replace inside built in document properties and custom properties such as Title, Subject, Author, Company etc
· Search and replace graphics and company logos - see the FAQ
· Search and replace inside VBA Code Modules - even if protected with a password.
· Search and replace inside OLE and DDE Links
· All versions of Microsoft Word (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP) or Microsoft Office (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP), but not Word 97 or Word Starter Edition (which is a cut-down version with zero integration capability)
· Hard Disk with 2 MB free disk space
· 32 MB RAM
· 29 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed doubling of search terms every time WordPipe is closed.
· Fixed various installer problems.