XLSafe PRO is a sophisticated protection system for Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. With XLSafe PRO you can protect the structure of your spreadsheets at a snap and restrict permission to users.
With the advanced tools provided by XLSafe PRO you can easily specify the cells that users are allowed to change, whilst protecting your entire spreadsheet. You can also limit the actions that users can make such as preventing copying, pasting and printing of your spreadsheets.
The data in XLSafe PRO files is also protected against Microsoft Excel password recovery software. XLSafe PRO files employ an advanced hardware activation mechanism which prevents users from opening your spreadsheets on unauthorised computers. In addition, you will have the possibility to set an expiration period for using your spreadsheets.
Moreover, XLSafe PRO spreadsheets employ an online activation feature to minimise the administrative burden of license control. With XLSafe PRO, all protection aspects of a spreadsheet can be accessed via an easy to use control panel.
Here are some key features of "XLSafe PRO":
· Restrict distribution of your spreadsheets
· Licensing system based on PC's hardware configuration including online activation through our server
· Advanced and easy to use tools for protecting spreadsheet structure, cells and formulae as well as specifying input cells
· Time expiration capabilities for your spreadsheets
· Compatibility with all versions of Microsoft Excel and increased file mobility
· Compatibility across multitude systems with different specifications
· Support for external add-ins
· Enhanced built-in process for transferring complex spreadsheets
· Microsoft Office 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007
· Cannot be used for commercial purposes
· The Protection Settings on a file can be changed by any computer
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated core code to minimize conflicts with complex VBA procedures
· Compiled files only increase by 500-600KB in size
· .xlsm (50% reduction)
· Fixed blank worksheets and blank screens bug
· Fixed Subscript out of range error when trying to protect existing spreadsheets and much more