XPS Annotator description
View, annotate, save a copy, print and signing an XPS documents.
XPS Annotator is an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer (not hosted in Microsoft Internet Explorer), we added some features including annotations, document properties, digital signatures, and sidebar for ease of reading.
The XPS Annotator application was designed to be a small tool that will help
you manage XPS documents.
Here are some key features of "XPS Annotator":
· Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS documents to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference, support for adding text notes, ink notes, and highlight annotations
· Can adding document properties to your XPS documents (creator identifier content-type, title, subject, description, keywords, language category) this feature will help you to manage your XPS documents easily
· Built-in sidebar for ease of reading. The sidebar contains a thumbnails from all pages, you can jumping from one page to another by clicking the thumbnails
· Support security features, such as digital signatures to provide greater document security
· Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print output copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search
· .NET Framework 3.5
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability to change the highlight annotations color, hyperlink support and bug fixes for non en-US language OS.